6" Ficus - Decora Burgundy - Rubber Tree
- A ficus decora Burgundy elastica or rubber tree plant, originated in India and Malaysia and was once grown for the rubber produced from its sap; today they are very popular indoor house plants.
- Rubber tree plants do best in medium to bright indirect light. The solid green and dark burgundy varieties can adapt to less light, but the stems may be weak and the leaves small.
- These plants are a little difficult to water. Allow the top 25-30% of the soil to dry out before watering. Keep the soil drier when your plant is in lower light or the room temperature is cooler. The leaves turn yellow from under-water and perfectly fine leaves may fall off from over-watering.
- Ships with 6" Plastic Pot
- We are now able to ship plants any where in the United States. We do our best to protect the plant during the shipping process, but usually plants will get shaken up on their way to you. We don't have control over this and we cannot offer refunds for this reason. Our plants are all pretty resilient and will perk up in a few days with some TLC.