4" Pothos Jade
Pothos are one of the most popular houseplants in the world because it is so easy to care for. The vines can reach 10′ or longer, making them ideal for hanging baskets where they will create beautiful draping foliage. An excellent beginner plant, it’s not fussy at all and can thrive in both bright sunlight or dim lighting inside your home. The only lighting conditions it can’t tolerate are full, direct sun and complete darkness. Also very forgiving if you miss a watering window.
SECRETS TO SUCCESS:
- LOW TO BRIGHT INDIRECT LIGHT
- LET SOIL DRY OUT BEFORE WATERING AGAIN
- YELLOW LEAVES MEANS IT NEEDS TO BE WATERED
- PLACE IN POT WITH GOOD DRAINAGE
Ships in 4" Plastic Pot with Plastic Hanger
- We are now able to ship plants any where in the United States. We do our best to protect the plant during the shipping process, but usually plants will get shaken up on their way to you. We don't have control over this and we cannot offer refunds for this reason. Our plants are all pretty resilient and will perk up in a few days with some TLC.