3.5" Donkey Tail Burro Succulent
- The donkey's tail succulent (Sedum morganianum) is a popular and easy-to-grow trailing succulent with rows of fleshy, tear-drop shaped leaves. This plant is also commonly known as lamb's tail, burro's tail, or horse's tail.
- Donkey's tails are pretty forgiving plants—if you forget to water them once or twice, they'll probably be just fine. Too often, these are left to fend for themselves, simply because they can. But with a little effort, the plant can grow into a remarkable specimen.
- These plants, like most succulents prefer full sun and are well-suited for placing near a sunny window.
- During summer months, these plants will need weekly watering with well draining soil.
- Ships with 3.5" Plastic Pot
- We are now able to ship plants any where in the United States. We do our best to protect the plant during the shipping process, but usually plants will get shaken up on their way to you. We don't have control over this and we cannot offer refunds for this reason. Our plants are all pretty resilient and will perk up in a few days with some TLC.