- These little babies are almost ready to bloom or may arrive blooming.
- The Notocactus needs plenty of bright light to survive and thrive. If growing the plant indoors, provide the brightest light possible.
- During winter and wet spring months, this plant needs no water at all. In the summer water a tiny amount every two weeks. Wait till soil is completely dry to water, overwatering will cause the plant to rot.
- Ships with 2.5" Plastic Pot
- We are now able to ship plants any where in the United States. We do our best to protect the plant during the shipping process, but usually plants will get shaken up on their way to you. We don't have control over this and we cannot offer refunds for this reason. Our plants are all pretty resilient and will perk up in a few days with some TLC.