10" Snake Plant - Black Coral
Very easy to grow as long is it is not overwatered. The Black Coral variety has dark purple and green leaves.
SECRETS TO SUCCESS:
- LOW LIGHT ( CAN SURVIVE OFF ARTIFICIAL LIGHT)
- LET SOIL COMPLETELY DRY OUT BEFORE WATERING
- KEEP DRIER IN WINTER
- FERTILIZE REGULARLY WITH HOUSEPLANT FERTILIZER
- THRIVES WITH MISTING & GROUPING
Ships with 8" Plastic Pot
- We are now able to ship plants any where in the United States. We do our best to protect the plant during the shipping process, but usually plants will get shaken up on their way to you. We don't have control over this and we cannot offer refunds for this reason. Our plants are all pretty resilient and will perk up in a few days with some TLC.
***WINTER SHIPPING** please add a Uniheat pack to guarantee your plant doesn't arrive frozen.